– 8 am – Drive from kathmandu to Chauki Bhanjyang. (One and half hours drive)
– Hike from Chauki Bhanjyang via jhule army barrack, Shivapuri National Park’s trail, Hille Bhanjyang and Prakriti Resort. (Two and half hours of hike)
– Welcome and refreshment drink upon arrival, necessary briefing, and room check in followed by lunch break.
-Leisure time exploring & getting familiar with the surroundings and agro farm.
– Spend the evening at chimney bar sampling our popular Himalayan authentic homemade beer “Tongba” with bar b q snacks.
– Dinner and overnight.
– Early morning sunrise over Himalayas.
– Breakfast over terrace garden
– 1 hour of guided Nature walk around Dhaap Pokahri (Wet Lands) inside the National park for observation of birds and wild life.( If favorable luck)
– Lunch at Prakriti Resort
– Two hours downhill hiking to zero km (Black top Road) at Jainsi Gown via Gurung village, trout fish farm and tea farm.
– 2 hours of driving back to Kathmandu via Bhotechaur ,Sankhu and reach Kathmandu by the
– Early morning sunrise over the Himalayas
– Breakfast over terrace garden.
-1 hour of guided Nature walk around Dhaap Pokahri (Wet Lands) inside the National park for observation of birds and wild life. (If favorable luck)
– Lunch at Prakriti resort.
– Two and half hours of downhill hiking to Sundarijal via Nagmati River and Mulkharka Tamang village.
– 45 minutes of driving back to Kathmandu.