Dear Valued Guest,
We extend to you the warmest welcome to Prakriti Resort & Organic farm. We are delighted to have you with us and look forward to making your stay an enjoyable and memorable one.
Please take your time to read the items in this folder regarding specifics about your room, information about Prakriti Resort & Organic farm and a guide to activities on offer in and around the Resort.
If there is any way in which we can be of assistance to you, please do not hesitate to let one of our friendly staff know.
At the completion of your stay, we would appreciate it very much if you would kindly take the time to fill feedback in our Facebook, Instagram or website page and share with us any views you have about the resort, our staff and your stay here. Your feedback is invaluable to us and we draw upon it to improve our Resort and services. However, the biggest compliment that you can give us is to recommend us to all your friends.
We thank you heartily for your continued support and wish you a most pleasant stay and most importantly we look forward to welcoming you again.
On behalf of everyone at Prakriti Resort & Organic farm, thank you for your time.
OUR SERVICES AND FACILITIES
Restaurant and Meals
- You can wine and dine at your leisure in our rustic dining hall which has floor sitting and chair sitting options. Also feel free to eat out side in one of our beautiful courtyards. We have an extensive A la Carte menu featuring Continental, Chinese and local delicacies. Large groups are catered for with our mouth watering buffet. Take advantage of our Chimney bar, where you can make your own BBQ and order drinks from our huge variety of alcoholic beverages/ cocktails to toast with your friends and family members.
- Breakfast: 8 am to 10 am
- Lunch: 1 pm to 3 pm
- Dinner: 7 pm to 9 pm
- Bonfire, and bar BBQ: 5 pm to 10 pm
Our restaurant/Bar/fireplace will close at 11.00 pm each day.
- Lunch Box is available for your convenience, should you plan to partake in one of our hikes or day trips. To order your lunch, please notify the restaurant the previous evening and a delicious hearty packed lunch will be ready for your departure the following day.
About our Accommodation
- Should you need extra blankets or pillows please do not hesitate to ask, we are more than happy to supply them for your comfort.
- Most of our rooms are supplied with twin beds (two single beds). Please kindly note that double beds can be provide on request, please inquire at reception.
- Please note that the small Electrical heater and Electrical bed mattress are provided in your room. Take a time to plug it in to the power socket and turn on the switch before you come for dinner.
- To keep the bed more warm, Hot water bags can be supplied upon request.
- Gas heated hot water is featured in the room shower. The Geyser has been fixed behind the building. This allows you to have instant hot water when you like it. Simply turn on the hot tap.
- If you should experience lack of hot water supply or any other problem, please contact one of our staff.
- Please kindly be aware that our water comes from the limited supply, we appreciate your consciousness when it comes to the length of your shower and the amount of water that you use.
- The drinking water found in your room is pure natural spring water which has been boiled and filtered and is safe to drink. If you still require bottled mineral water you can purchase it from the restaurant.
- Flask hot water can be supplied upon request.
Tea and Coffee
- You will notice in your room the facilities for making tea and coffee. These are for your convenience so please feel free to use them. Should you require more sachets, do not hesitate to ask at reception or the restaurant. This is a complimentary service.
- We regret to inform you that we do not have room service.
The toilet cistern system/ Commode
- Our toilet flushing system confuses some of our guests. It takes a few minutes for the cistern to fill up after use, so please give some time for it to do so before you try flushing again.
- Please do not dispose ladies sanitation pad or any plastic materials into commode as it clogs the drainage system. Please dispose into the waste bin.
Doors and window (Bugs and Mosquito’s Protection)
- Please note that all our rooms have fly netted window to prevent bugs and mosquitoes, please kindly keep the door closed to keep bugs / mosquitoes out of your room, especially when the lights are on during the evening and night time.
- Located on the bedside table or dresser you will find a plug in bugs /mosquito repellant for your comfort. Plug it in to the power socket and turn on the switch for protection against mosquitoes. The appliance works best when doors and windows are closed.
Room decorative items for sell:
- Those guests wish to purchase any of our decorative items kept in the guest rooms are also available for sell. Please contact our reception.
- A high speed Wi-Fi internet connection is available in entire area of the resort. You need to sign-in to the strongest signal area by typing pass word. The pass word is pass word Please inquire at reception for help, if not.
- The electricity voltage/ power are weak in our resort as we do not have yet our own transformer.
- We also experience power failures and load shedding; we do have a backup generator to supply power. However, we do not use generator at night.
- Should the need arise, you can find a torch on your bed side table and candles and matches are also provided in the drawer. Please be careful while lighting up the candles.
- In your own interest, we advise you not to keep your valuables such as passports, sums of money and other items of importance in your room. Safe deposit / Lockers can be arranged at the reception. Please kindly note that hotel staff will not be held liable for the loss of money or other personal valuables kept elsewhere. Meanwhile, it’s not that we doubt our staff.
Check in and check out
- Check in time is 1 pm
- Check out time is 12 pm
(Late checkout can be arranged on request. Please inquire at reception as to whether your room is available for late check out.)
Wake Up Calls
- Wake up calls can be arranged for Sunrise viewing. Please let reception know the evening before. Leave your room number with them and the desired time you wish to be woken up. As there is no phone system in your room, you will be woken up with a polite knock on your door.